Saturday, November 28, 2009

Heavens Earthly Reflection

Music Notes

I feel like its been so long since i felt unexplainable captivation assaulting my heart. And as much as I'm enjoying this feeling and the eagerness of being lost in adolescent naiveness I'm also rekindling every guard I put in place to ensure that I wouldn't find myself...exactly where I find myself. It would appear that none of that matters though, I only want to get closer to HER. I just wish I knew why... I mean yes I find her beauty to be of the most exquisite nature but there are many a woman that qualify under that respect and yet I find my mind to only be occupied with HER. Perhaps it is that HER demeanor is more refreshing than a 1/2 and 1/2 lemonade and sweet tea in the middle of July. Or maybe even its the way HER skin appears to be a perfect smooth complexion of toffee and caramel. Whatever it is I find it escaping the placement of my finger and with that lack of tangible reference I feel my longing grow. I want to be able to explain HER... with purpose not just superficially... not just socially. I'm beyond hello's goodbye's and never want to utter it's been so long since we've last seen or heard from one another. For each day that passes without a word shared feels like a day of wasted opportunity. Ok ok... here is where my guards check in and thus days of wasted opportunity pass. I simply refuse to mimic my past and walk the same path so I'm busy trying to fine tune this process... fine tune my steps and walking gingerly in an attempt to quell my desires and appease my defenses. So I look at HER and smile a smile as big and beautiful as HER own chuck two fingers and ask HER how she's been, while my eyes take HER in... And While my eyes take HER in, my mind says I should've hugged HER so I might touch HER skin... Sometimes just to see if she's real or just a fabrication of my recent surrender to the loneliness that comes from obscurity. And every time all signs say she is for real. So again I only wish to know find more of HER... thus I enter the wilderness of frank and scents and mur in search of H.E.R... Heaven's Earthly Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment